(5) ( a ) For the purposes of paragraph (3) of this Regulation, "in writing" means in the form of a manual of up-to-date written instructions issued to and safely retained by the person during and after the completion of his training, (i) has where appropriate immediately before the commencement of the transfer properly ascertained the quantity of petroleum in the receiving storage tank with the use of the appropriate measuring device, automatic level indicator or other means required to be provided under Regulation 26 of these Regulations, and that the quantity of petroleum to be transferred from the discharge storage tank, tank or petroleum ship can safely be accommodated in the receiving storage tank,
"fire brigade authority" has the meaning assigned to it by the Fire Brigades Act, 1940 (No. 7 of 1940); ( c ) properly instructed and trained in the safe conduct of the operation or work to be performed, (4) Subject to paragraph (1) of this Regulation, where a person has to gain access to the top of a tank at a major distribution store in connection with a loading or unloading operation, the licensee or owner shall provide a non-slip serrated and grated platform not less than 0.80 metres in width which is effectively hinged to the fixed platform or is otherwise moveable and secured to the fixed platform and extends as near as is reasonably practicable to the walkways on the top of the tank. ( d ) that a suitable notice reading "Smoking Permitted" which can be easily seen and read is posted, displayed or affixed where smoking is permitted. ( c ) that no person shall smoke except at a safe place clearly marked by the licensee or owner on the ground plan of the store, and
(2) Subject to paragraph (1) of this Regulation, where the ownership of a store is transferred by act of the parties or by operation of law, the licensee or owner shall forthwith inform the proper authority of the transfer. SSNMR has been extensively applied in the recent years to structural studies of membrane proteins (51-54), fibrils (55-57) and other supramolecular assemblies that remained inaccessible to other biophysical techniques.In particular, SSNMR is a powerful tool for obtaining detailed information about the membrane-protein interface and can yield information on the assembly of membrane proteins.
"petroleum Class III", except where the context otherwise requires, means petroleum when tested at normal atmospheric pressure in accordance with regulations under section 20 of the Act gives off a flammable vapour at a temperature exceeding 60° Celsius; (ii) A sufficient number (not less than 6) of small sterilised unmedicated dressings for injured fingers. "store", except where the context otherwise requires, means a distribution store, major distribution store or private bulk store; 5. A person shall not while at a store be in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs, nor shall any person bring intoxicating liquor or drugs, to a store and any person who appears to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs shall not be admitted to a store. ( a ) adequate unobstructed safe means of escape suitably marked or signposted are provided for any person employed or lawfully present in the store;
(7) Without prejudice to paragraphs (3) and (4) of this Regulation, where there is more than one storage tank located within a retaining enclosure, a suitable intermediate retaining wall or walls of a lesser height than the main retaining wall shall be provided by the licensee or owner wherever required in writing by the proper authority to prevent spread of fire or escape of petroleum. (2) An authorised person shall make an adequate inspection or evaluation of the safety precautions or safety procedures to be observed before the work of repair, alteration or modification is commenced and shall—
shall be capable of affording to any person safe and sufficient means of access and egress for the proper operation, inspection, maintenance or protection of the tanks or their attachments or fittings and be in addition adequate to ensure, where necessary, efficient pipeline connections. (i) anything he observes or discovers to be unusual or apparently dangerous in the conveying, loading, unloading, storage or dispensing of petroleum or with the plant equipment or devices with which he or any other person is working, ( a ) a person registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais under the Nurses Acts, 1950 and 1961, orChristianity had grown rapidly in the first three centuries, but after the conversion of Constantine the church mushroomed. At the time of the Edict of Milan (A.D. 313), probably about a tenth of the Roman Empire had converted to Christianity. But that had taken nearly three hundred years. In less than a hundred years after the Edict of Milan, nearly all of the other 90 percent had been "converted." The church believed that this rapid growth was a sure sign of God's approval. Having accepted this premise, the church quickly adopted virtually any practice that resulted in growth, including the use of images in worship -- a practice utterly loathsome to the early Christians. (p. 129)
9.2.3 Prüfungsort 240 9.2.4 Prüfungsart 241 9.2.5 Auswahl der benötigten Informationsquellen 242 10.4.1 Vorbereitung einer Schlussbesprechung 313 10.4.2 Vorbereitung der Unterlagen 315 10.4.3 Gruppendynamik (TZI: Themenzentrierte Interaktion) in den Schlussbesprechungen 31 ( b ) in the case of a confined space which there is reasonable cause to believe has contained leaded petroleum from which scale had not, so far as is reasonably practicable, been removed from the tank shell or fittings of the tank unless— Prüfungsort. Bearbeitungszeit. Frage 8. Was verstehen Sie unter dem Begriff 'seemännische Sorgfaltspflicht' und wie wird sie erfüllt ? Frage 21. Frage 313. Welche Sicherheitsmaßnahmen treffen Sie auf See vor Eintritt von schwerem Wetter (Starkwind, Sturm) ? Frage 328 (4) All practicable steps shall be taken by a licensee, owner or contractor to prevent any generation, accumulation or discharge of static electricity which would be sufficient to ignite petroleum or vapours thereof or otherwise cause risk of injury. (e ) in leak-proof fuel tanks of vehicles or engines and subject to such maximum aggregate quantity as may be specified in writing by the proper authority.
1. (1) These Regulations may be cited as the Dangerous Substances (Petroleum Bulk Stores) Regulations, 1979. 71. (1) A person possessing adequate knowledge, training and practical experience in the storage, conveying, loading and unloading of petroleum or any work or process connected therewith or incidental thereto as may be carried on in or about a store shall be appointed in writing by the licensee, owner or contractor to exercise supervision with regard to the requirements of these Regulations, to ensure their observance and to secure safety in relation to the work at the store. 11. (1) No work affecting the keeping of petroleum Class I or petroleum Class II (except normal routine work of repair, maintenance or minor alterations or work required by or permitted in a condition attached to a licence) and comprising enlargement, addition, reconstruction or alteration shall be carried out to or at a store unless an application in writing for permission to do so has been made by the licensee or owner to the proper authority and the proper authority has given such permission. ( b ) where the number of such tanks exceeds one, be not less than the maximum capacity of the largest storage tank within the enclosure, less the aggregate liquid capacity of any other storage tanks up to the level of the main retaining wall and less the volume of any intermediate retaining walls located within the enclosure. ( d ) every vertical storage tank gangway which extends from one part of the tank to any part of an adjacent tank or to the ground or other structure shall be so supported as to permit free relative movement of the structures joined by or connected to the gangway,
8. (1) A licensee or owner of a store shall, before transferring the occupation of a store to any other person, give notice in writing to the proper authority of his intention to do so and of the name and address of the person to whom he proposes to transfer occupation. 313-D Author: PDFZilla Subject: New Subject Created Date: 2/7/2015 3:41:23 PM.
(5) Without prejudice to paragraph (3) of this Regulation, a licensee or owner shall, as far as it is within his control to do so, take all practicable steps to ensure that the means used in the disposal of waste emanating from a store shall be adequate for the purposes of preventing risk of injury. ( a ) the storage tank and any part of the outer boundary of a store shall not be less than 10 metres,
313. Expertentipp. Hier klicken zum Ausklappen. Lesen Sie hierzu die §§ 811- 812, 850 ZPO. In diesen Fällen übernimmt jemand einseitig eine mit seinen Einkommens- und Vermögensverhältnissen unvereinbare, finanziell krass überfordernde Belastung. Palandt-Ellenberger § 138 Rn. 37 ( c ) all due precautions are taken to prevent during loading, unloading or conveyance of petroleum risk of injury, securely locked or enclosed to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful operation or use of that gate valve or control device.
( l ) in relation to tie-in welds or other major welds be subjected by a competent person to suitable non-destructive testing carried out in accordance with sound engineering practice to establish the quality or soundness of the weld. (v) the total maximum aggregate quantity of petroleum to be kept in the fuel tanks of vehicles located in the parking facilities at the store, ( b ) adequate and suitable parking facilities in a safe location for the exclusive use of tank-vehicles.
( b ) the room shall be in the charge of a responsible person trained in first-aid treatment to at least the standard specified in paragraph (2) (a) or (2) (b) of this Regulation; (6) Without prejudice to paragraph (5) of this Regulation, and unless otherwise specified in writing by the proper authority where an underground storage tank is likely to be subjected to loads from vehicular traffic the area above or surrounding the tank shall be provided with a layer of not less than 0.16 metres in thickness of adequately reinforced concrete— ( b ) when operated or activated be clearly audible or perceptible for an appropriate distance in all directions,
(4) For the purposes of paragraph (1) of this Regulation, in determining whether accommodation or facilities of any kind provided in pursuance of that paragraph at any time or place at a store are adequate, regard shall be had to the number of the persons likely to use the accommodation or facilities at that time or place. 300.00 13.00 - 313.00 Spitalkosten - 687.00 - 687.00 Bandage - - - - Ergotherapie - - - - Vom Notfalltransport werden 50%, somit CHF 430.— übernommen. Davon fallen CHF 300.— an die Franchise und es verbleiben CHF 130.— zur Berechnung des Selbstbehalts übrig The Anatomy of a Hybrid: A Study in Church-State Relationships, by Leonard Verduin (Sarasota. FL: The Christian Hymnary Publishers, 1976, excerpts from pages 94-100, 103) (4) There shall also be kept available for inspection by a licensee, owner or carrier concerned in connection with a line of rails or rail track particulars of the maximum allowable operating speeds on the line of rails and particulars of the control arrangement governing the access or egress of locomotives, rail tank wagons or rail trucks to or from a store or a railway undertaking.
(ii) 0.6 metres in thickness of adequately tamped in place earth cover or other suitable material next to the sand surround and extending for not less than 0.30 metres in all directions beyond the outline in plan of the tank, and ( f ) that in the event of fire on a rail tank wagon or rail truck appropriate steps are taken to combat the spread of fire in its initial stage but a person shall not be required to act in combatting the spread of fire if by so doing would render him liable to be exposed to danger from fire, ignition or explosion.
( a ) any directions given to him by an authorised person for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of these Regulations, 52. (1) The requirements of paragraphs (2) to (15) of this Regulation shall apply, in relation to the movement of a locomotive, rail tank wagon or a rail truck on a line of rails in connection with the conveyance of petroleum Class I or petroleum Class II, to a licensee, owner or carrier concerned.
. (1) The licensee or owner of a store or a contractor shall ensure that every storage tank or pipeline equipped with or connected to heating pipes, coils, jackets or other heating devices shall be provided where necessary to prevent risk of injury with efficient thermometers or similar devices and suitable temperature regulators to ensure that the temperature of the contents of the storage tank or pipeline is maintained within safe limits. (ii) provided, subject to Regulations 15 (e) and 66 of these Regulations, with adequate means of lighting (whether natural or artificial); "contractor", except where the context otherwise requires, means the person who has the management and control of a pipeline located outside the boundaries of a store, for the purpose of its use or operation in the conveying of petroleum to or from a store; Diese Reaktion ist den oben aufgeführten NGO brieflich übermittelt worden und wird hiermit der Öffentlichkeit als Umweltinformation gemäß Richtlinie 2003/4/EG des Europäischen Parlaments und des Rates vom 28.Januar 2003 über den Zugang der Öffentlichkeit zu Umweltinformationen und zur Aufhebung der Richtlinie 90/313/EEG des Rates - Arhus zur Verfügung gestellt 78. (1) A licensee or owner shall, so far as is reasonably practicable, provide or cause to be provided and maintained for the use of all persons employed at the store concerned—
313.103 19W 3SSt UE Thermodynamik : Prüfungstermine zur Veranstaltung: 313.103 19W 3SSt UE Thermodynamik: aktuelle(s) LV/Fach: gleiche(s) LV/Fach . Nr. Sem. Art . Prüfungsort wird per E-Mail spätestens einen Werktag vor der Prüfung bekannt gegeben. Nr. 313.103. Sem. 19W. Art UE. Titel Thermodynamik "electrical apparatus" includes any conductor or electric cable and any part of any machine, apparatus or appliance designed for the generation, transformation, conversion, switching, controlling, regulation, storage, transmission, distribution or use of electrical energy; ( a ) on completion of a loading or unloading operation ensure that all openings in a tank of a rail tank wagon, except any necessary vent openings, are properly closed and secured in a liquid-tight and vapour-tight condition and in such a manner as effectively to prevent any loosening of the closures or escape of petroleum liquid or vapour during conveyance, 77. (1) Subject to any requirement in writing by the proper authority or the appropriate fire brigade authority the provisions of paragraphs (2) to (8) of this Regulation shall be observed by a licensee or owner of a store. (ii) that the foundation can withstand without undue settlement the load or weight of the filled tank or any additional loading likely to affect it under normal operating conditions, and
( b ) be provided with a suitable corrosion-resistant and flame-arresting device if required by the proper authority.. (2) Without prejudice to the requirements of paragraph (1) of this Regulation, every above-ground or underground storage tank shall—
"Keep away from heat", "Keep away from sources of ignition or smoking", "Keep container tightly closed". ( a ) every pipeline and control valve of such pipeline is suitably marked in a distinctive manner as to clearly indicate the class or classes of petroleum being conveyed or intended to be conveyed in the pipeline, ( d ) in the case of a fixed platform used for loading or unloading a tank on either side of the platform— 7. Every person employed in or about or in connection with a store shall carry out his duties with due care and diligence and in such manner as to ensure that no act of his will cause danger in the conveying, loading, unloading, or storage or dispensing of petroleum.
(iv) in such a position that any fume or vapour emitted from the pipe discharges upwards and cannot be trapped under eaves or other obstructions or buildings or enter or be drawn into any building or structure or confined space by means of an air intake opening, opening window, door or other opening, Place or townland ............................................................ ............................................................ .......................... (3) There shall be provided on a rail tank wagon or road tank-vehicle suitable means of access to the top of the tank and, where catwalks or access ladders or steps are provided as the means of access, they shall, so far as is practicable, incorporate a non-slip serrated surface. "owner", except where the context otherwise requires, means the occupier of a store (which is used or intended to be used for the keeping of petroleum Class II or petroleum Class III) who manages or controls the store; ( b ) safe means of access and egress are provided for any person or persons likely to go on to any part of the roof of the tank in connection with the storage of petroleum in the tank and, where a dangerous concentration of vapours is likely to be present on the roof area, suitable personal protective breathing apparatus is provided for each such person.
(5) An above-ground or underground storage tank or separate compartment or pipeline connected thereto shall, following the carrying out of any repairs to remedy defects found during a pressure-test, be re-tested in accordance with paragraphs (1) and (3) of this Regulation. "private bulk store" means a place or places used or intended to be used for keeping ( other than for sale or resale in whole or in part)—
11.01.2019: 15:00: 19:00: HS i7 (MD01168F) Prüfungstermin: fix: Prüfungsort/zeit werden per E-Mail spätestens einen Tag vor der Prüfung bekannt gegeben (ii) bearing a red light during the period of time commencing one half-hour after sunset on any day and expiring one half-hour before sunrise on the next day or during any other period of time when sufficient natural light is not present to secure the safe movement of a rail tank wagon or rail truck,
( c ) above-ground storage tanks and between above-ground storage tanks and vertical storage tanks, (2) Where for reasons acceptable to the proper authority the requirements of paragraphs (1) (d), or (1) (e) or (1) (f) this Regulation cannot be observed, an underground tank shall— ( b ) be capable of affording, as far as practicable, to any person safe and sufficient means of access and egress for the proper operation, inspection, maintenance or protection of the tanks or their attachments or fittings, and The Regulations provide that the stores shall be designed, planned, arranged, suitable and adequate for the purposes of their use in order to prevent risk of injury either to persons or to property from petroleum. A number of requirements relate to the design, construction, installation and maintenance of storage tanks, pipelines and lines of rail used for the movement and transport of rail tank wagons at stores and at appropriate adjacent rail-line sections.
(2) A suitable and adequate fire-fighting and emergency evacuation plan shall be prepared by the licensee or owner not later than 18 months after the commencement of these Regulations, two copies of the plan being submitted to the appropriate fire brigade authority for approval. ( a ) the storage tank and any other fixed roof storage tank containing petroleum Class I, petroleum Class II or petroleum Class III (2) shall not be less than— ( a ) that no person shall without the prior knowledge and approval of an authorised person bring or take into a store any lucifer matches, mechanical lighters, open flame or any spark-producing device or other means of procuring a flame or any agency or substance likely to cause ignition, fire or explosion, (3) A report of every inspection and investigation made under paragraph (2) of this Regulation shall be entered and signed forthwith by the person making the inspection or investigation in a book, which shall be in an appropriate form and which shall be provided by the licensee or owner and kept readily available for inspection at the store concerned.
74. (1) Unless otherwise specified in writing by a proper authority or an appropriate fire brigade authority a licensee or owner shall provide at a store, and maintain and have periodically tested, an effective alarm or signal system for giving due warning in case of fire or the danger of ignition or explosion. (7) In the case of a vertical storage tank containing petroleum Class III (1) not included in a group of tanks referred to in paragraph (3) of this Regulation, the distance between the tank and any part of the outer boundary of a store shall not be less than 6 metres. (i) the wall surround and floor of which shall be constructed of concrete not less than 150 millimetres in thickness,
Licence to keep Petroleum Class I at a Major Distribution Store/Distribution Store/Private Bulk Store (i) suitable devices capable at all times of preventing overheating of the petroleum in the tank, (ii) on a circular or spiral stairway of a vertical storage tank where the distance between the tank shell and the inner stringer exceeds 200 millimetres and at breaks in the handrail, the space, if any, between the tank and a stairway or gangway platform is floored if the space exceeds 150 millimetres in width, (xi) A sufficient supply of suitable antidotes and washes in suitable containers properly labelled and containing explicit instructions for the use of their contents. (1) Der Wirksamkeit eines Vertrags steht es nicht entgegen, dass der Schuldner nach § 275 Abs. 1 bis 3 nicht zu leisten braucht und das Leistungshindernis schon bei Vertragsschluss vorliegt
The problem of idolatry was real and is recognized by the authors cited. However, that does not seem to be the real reason for their objections, and that could at least in some cases be avoided. ( a ) under a licence petroleum Class I exceeding 13.638 litres (3 gallons) but excluding petroleum Class I kept in conformity with the Dangerous Substances Act (Retail and Private Petroleum Stores) Regulations, 1979 ( S.I. No. 311 of 1979 ); or (2) Every licence shall be valid for such period not exceeding three years as may be specified in the licence and shall be in the form specified in Schedule 3 to these Regulations, and any application for the renewal of a licence shall be made not less than three months before the date on which the licence expires.
( a ) every tank of a tank-vehicle at a store is leak-proof and, together with its connections or fittings, is kept reasonably clean, maintained in good condition and free from defect, "fuel tank" means a fuel tank of a vehicle or engine which is designed for carrying fuel for use only in the propulsion of that vehicle or engine; (iii) be provided at a major distribution store except for bottom loading with a weather canopy of suitable design and constructed of non-combustible materials.
( b ) of emergency pressure relief to prevent or to relieve abnormal or excessive pressure that may occur within the tank under fire exposure conditions. ( a ) give not less than 21 days' notice in writing to the proper authority of his intention to discontinue the use of the tank, and (v) provided with a supply of suitable dressings, bandages and splints which shall not be less than the requirements set out in Schedule 6 to these Regulations;
62. (1) Without prejudice to the requirement of Regulation 18 (2) (d) of these Regulations, a licensee, owner or employer shall not permit, cause or require a person to enter or remain in a confined space at a store unless— (10) Where devices or apparatus are used for giving sound, colour or light signals in connection with the movement of a locomotive, rail tank wagon or rail truck under this Regulation, they shall be properly maintained in efficient working order.
(ii) be enclosed in a suitable inspection chamber of concrete of adequate construction, the walls of which shall not be less than 150 millimetres in thickness, andThe persecutions were inspired by the sacralist fear that the sacrament-bound society would come apart... The pagan emperor Decius, who, alarmed at the erosion of the ancestral faith at the spread of Christianity, ordered all householders to perform the pagan sacramental acts... House-to-house checks spotted all who constituted a threat to Roman sacralism, and those who were found guilty of non-compliance were subject to dire punishment. ( c ) in the case of a fixed platform used solely for loading or unloading a tank on one side only of the platform— 56. (1) A carrier shall ensure that every tank of a rail tank wagon used for the conveyance of petroleum shall be designed, constructed, tested and certified in accordance with sound engineering practice and in accordance with such standards or specifications as may be approved and maintained in a leak-proof condition.
Address ............................................................ ............................................................ ........................................... ( b ) every flexible pipe or solid pipe delivery device used for the loading through an open hatch or manhole lid opening of a tank is of the quick-acting type except where efficient automatic means are provided for shutting-off the inflow of petroleum as soon as the tank is filled to its rated capacity or to the extent of a preset liquid quantity. 68. (1) A licensee or owner shall provide and maintain at appropriate places in or about every store an adequate number of receptacles made of non-combustible materials for the temporary disposal of any dust or waste obtained by sweeping, cleaning or otherwise. ( a ) the room shall not be used other than for the purposes of first-aid, medical examination, treatment or rest;
(11) A locomotive, rail tank wagon, or rail truck shall wherever practicable be coupled or uncoupled solely by means of an efficient coupling pole or other suitable mechanical appliance or device, except where the construction of a locomotive rail tank wagon or rail truck is such that coupling or uncoupling can be safely and efficiently performed without any part of a person's body being within the space between the ends or buffers of one locomotive or rail tank wagon or rail truck and another. Fernstudium Master Entrepreneurship und Innovation (MBA) - Vollzeit oder Teilzeit berufsbegleitend Jetzt informieren ( a ) to any line of rails located within the boundaries of a store and used in connection with the store for the conveyance of petroleum by rail tank wagon or rail truck, and (3) A licensee, owner or employer shall not permit, cause or require a person without suitable breathing apparatus to enter or remain in a confined space at a store unless— (2) A licensee or owner shall ensure that work of repair, maintenance, modification or the attachment of fittings or devices is not carried out to or in connection with a tank-vehicle at a store unless the tank, tanks or fuel tanks, attached thereto is or are free of or have been rendered free of (and certified in writing as being so free) by a competent person of any dangerous concentration of petroleum vapours likely to cause risk of injury in the carrying out of such work.
(2) A licensee, owner, contractor or carrier shall be deemed not to have failed to comply with paragraph (1) of this Regulation by reason only of any matter proved to have been caused by physical conditions over which he had no control and against which it was not reasonably practicable for him to make provision. 12. (1) Every application for a first licence (or for the First renewal of a licence continued in force under section 8 of the Act) shall— ( a ) not be covered over or encased or used unless subjected over its entire length to a hydrostatic pressure-test of not less than 1½ times its maximum working pressure which shall be maintained during such period of time as is necessary to enable a thorough examination to be made of the pipeline for leakage or seepage or other defect,
"approved", except where the context otherwise requires, means approved for the time being by the Minister; (i) in the case of a tank of not less than 2,500 millimetres internal diameter, the dividing plate separating compartments shall be not less than 8 millimetres in nominal thickness, and
( a ) that a store used for the keeping of petroleum Class I immediately before the commencement of these Regulations cannot at reasonable expense be made to comply with Regulations 12,13,14,18 (2), 18 (3), 18 (4), 18 (5), 19 (1), 20 to 22, 23 (2), 23 (3), 25 (2), 30, 31, 34, 35 (2), 36, 37, 39, 42 (1), 44, 51, 54, 59, 60, 66 (1) (b), 66 (2), 66 (3), 75 (2), 75 (3), 75 (4), 75 (5), 76, 77 and 81 of these Regulations, and (2) Whenever a person receives the training and instruction required by paragraph (1) of this Regulation the licensee, owner or contractor shall ensure that such training and instruction shall be followed by adequate and competent supervision to ensure that all necessary safety precautions are being observed to prevent risk of injury. 02742 / 313 225 . firstname.lastname@example.org: WK Niederösterreich Meisterprüfungsstelle Landsbergerstraße 1 3100 St. Pölten 02742 / 851 175 01 . email@example.com: Landesinnung Bau Oberösterreich Hessenplatz 3 4020 Linz 05 90 909 / 4112 . firstname.lastname@example.org: WK Oberösterreich Meisterprüfungsstelle Wiener Straße 150 4024 Linz 05 90 909-4030.
( f ) where access or egress is required for operational purposes to fittings at or near to the centre of the roof of a vertical storage tank suitable handrailing and non-slip treads are provided, (8) Where during the period commencing one half-hour after sunset on any day and expiring one half-hour before sunrise on the next day or during any other period of time when sufficient natural light is not present to secure the safe movement of a rail tank wagon or rail truck, no such movement shall be undertaken unless all practicable steps are taken to provide and maintain sufficient artificial lighting to prevent risk of injury. (ii) beneath the lowest part of the opening or orifice of any withdrawal or suction pipe within the tank to ensure the maintenance of a liquid seal. § 19 StVZO Änderungen am Fahrzeug und Betriebserlaubnis Heribert Konitzer Joachim Wehrmeister KIRSCHBAUM Hinweise für technische Kontrollen durch Sachverständige und Polizei 4. Auflage Eine häufige Ursache für schwere Unfälle sind Änderungen an den Straßenfahr - zeugen. Dieses Buch zeigt, wie man die wichtigs - ten Änderungen sicher und schnell erkennen kann Licensee's Name ............................................................ ............................................................ .................................
The 313 area code is Wayne County (including the city of Detroit). Reply! 1 2 Next. 313-886-8417 summary and related numbers. Report a phone call from 313-886-8417: Caller. The company that called you. Call type Phone number or keyword you want to search for. 800Notes. ( c ) particulars of the nature of the special risks involved in the handling, conveyance, storage or use of petroleum Class I or petroleum Class II which shall (except in the case of a container which contains no more than 125 millilitres) at least include the following notices: ( d ) which permits the free escape to the atmosphere of air or vapour from the storage tank or compartment, the nominal internal diameter of the pipe being not less than 40 millimetres and sufficient to permit the free escape of air or vapour to the atmosphere when the storage tank or separate compartment is being filled at its safe maximum intake capacity, (3) Where a plan is submitted to a fire brigade authority pursuant to this Regulation, the authority may approve the plan with or without further modification or reject the plan and, in case the plan is approved by the authority, the authority shall return to the licensee or owner a copy of the plan with any modifications made to it by the authority. ( a ) withstand the appropriate test pressure required to be carried out under paragraphs (1) and (3) of this Regulation without undue distortion or any leakage or seepage, and ( a ) as to avoid or minimise vibration, turbulence or agitation of liquid petroleum and the generation of static electricity,